Application for admission
Application for admission via an online form:
To complete your request, you must send an email to email@example.com the requested documents:
- A recent passport-type photo of the student;
- A copy of the birth certificate (in French or English);
- A copy of the report card and/or transcript of thefirst quarter of the current year and the report cards of the previous year (except for kindergarten)
- A certificate of schooling for students from French and/or AEFE schools;
- Documents justifying the right of the person responsible for the student (if necessary): Extract of the judgment in case of legal custody or letter of investiture of the guardian or delegation of parental authority.
- For entry into the final year of high school, the marks of the anticipated tests of1ère
Once the application has been made and the documents have been received, you will be contacted by our admissions team, either by phone or by video conference, to discuss your application. Then, we will let you know within 15 days whether or not your child has been accepted at LIFPA.
For any additional information concerning the registrations, we invite you to send us an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships and financial aid
The scholarships are reserved for French children, residing with their family (at least one of the parents) abroad, registered in the worldwide register of French nationals established outside of France and, as a general rule, enrolled in an establishment approved by the Ministry of National Education.
They are means-tested. The latter must be compatible with an allocation scale set according to the economic and social situation of each country.
We invite you to consult our website where additional information will be sent a few weeks before the beginning of the school year. The files must be filled in before September 30 of the current year.